Billy Hamilton Sucks Forum

Discussion forum for Billy Hamilton's anti-fans (Cincinnati, MLB). Does he suck? Please do not post inappropriate comments, this is a friendly forum for fans. If you see inappropriate comments, then please report them by clicking the report abuse link aside the comment. Comments you post may require a paid membership to delete.

Anonymous (Legend) wrote on Sun, 18 Aug 2019 07:09:19 GMT reply
11:43 same for you hypocrite
Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Wed, 14 Aug 2019 11:43:46 GMT reply
Lege, another forum. That makes 55
Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Sun, 04 Aug 2019 20:49:22 GMT reply
Shit bag bull pin
Anonymous (Legend) wrote on Sun, 12 May 2019 10:43:11 GMT reply
16:31 is a kkk member
Anonymous (Legend) wrote on Mon, 22 Apr 2019 23:06:27 GMT reply
16:31 shut up gay troll
Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Fri, 19 Apr 2019 16:31:19 GMT reply
14:00 couldn't suck him off because 18:25's head was in the way.
Anonymous (Legend) wrote on Tue, 09 Apr 2019 00:28:49 GMT reply
23:49 fukking nasty gay POS
Anonymous (Legend) wrote on Mon, 08 Apr 2019 21:09:11 GMT reply
23:29 troll
Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Sun, 07 Apr 2019 23:29:20 GMT reply
True 18:25 I did. And guess what? If I ever need $15, I’ll do it again
Anonymous (Legend) wrote on Sun, 07 Apr 2019 18:25:16 GMT reply
14:00 you sucked him off
Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Wed, 03 Apr 2019 14:00:40 GMT reply
Guess i will be the first Royals fan to break the seal. Hamilton sucks and now i know why the Reds didn't resign him.
Anonymous (Legend) wrote on Wed, 03 Apr 2019 00:38:39 GMT reply
Reds suck dick
Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Fri, 29 Mar 2019 17:46:55 GMT reply
Just checking in to see if Royal fans are complaining yet.
Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Sat, 02 Mar 2019 09:30:08 GMT reply
22:19 lol and you will have gay sex with Michael Sam
Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Fri, 08 Feb 2019 22:19:20 GMT reply
He will hit .300 with the Royals
Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Sun, 16 Dec 2018 00:45:03 GMT reply
Reds will sign more bum's
Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Thu, 13 Dec 2018 23:44:08 GMT reply
Good bye dick head can't get on base have fun kc lol
Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Tue, 11 Dec 2018 20:07:35 GMT reply
SB nation Kansas City just asked KC fans if they thought this was a good signing. 60% said no and the other 40% will be complaining on this site come May of 19.lol
Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Tue, 11 Dec 2018 17:16:50 GMT reply
yeah, they need to birtch less!
Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Mon, 10 Dec 2018 20:44:26 GMT reply
Stay tuned this summer to hear the Royals fans bitch about Billy.
Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Sun, 09 Dec 2018 08:00:49 GMT reply
You suck fag boy
Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Sat, 08 Dec 2018 22:00:36 GMT reply
Billy the gay man
Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Sat, 08 Dec 2018 21:59:41 GMT reply
Good bye dick head
Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Sat, 01 Dec 2018 00:09:14 GMT reply
Reds not resigning his ass. Non tender list. Good riddance you P.O.S.
Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Mon, 22 Oct 2018 11:21:21 GMT reply
You suck
More Comments...

If the editor doesn't load, then click the button below or refresh the page.

Load Editor
Bold Italic Underline Left Center Right Ordered List Bulleted List Hyperlink Image
Smiley Face Heart
Big Smile
Smiley Tongue
Surprised

Link to this webpage

Get this forum in your email inbox.

via reblinks
Find a Player

About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy Terms of Service DivorceIt.ca