Wells Thompson's Girlfriend

Discussion forum for Wells Thompson's girlfriend (Colorado, MLS). Does Wells Thompson have a girlfriend? Is he dating someone? Is he married? Single? Divorced? Would you date him? Did you date him? Who is his wife? His fiance? Please do not post inappropriate comments, this is a friendly forum for fans. If you see inappropriate comments, then please report them by clicking the report abuse link aside the comment. Please report any comments that suggest the person is gay or had sex with anybody or has an STD. Comments you post may require a paid membership to delete.

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Sun, 26 Jun 2016 03:15:13 GMT reply
Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Tue, 29 Nov 2011 18:09:47 GMT reply
Apparently Wells is getting married.  So is his friend from Wake Forest, Ryan Solle.  Looks like they both might be straight.  Or bi. 
Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Sat, 06 Mar 2010 22:31:32 GMT reply
i hear he's still spends a lot of time with his first true love... His Hand !!
Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Fri, 04 Sep 2009 18:55:47 GMT reply
Wells Is The Most Un Gay Guy Ever.... Straight Christian

So Wells has a sweet, cute, nice girlfriend?  I'm glad.  He deserves to be happy.

I hope I have not irritated Wells or any of his friends by my comments.  I realize that it was unlikely that he would be going "my way" to begin with. 

That said, even if he did, I can't imagine him getting hot and bothered with me.  (Somehow, I think he would be trying to lock lips with Adam Cristman -- Too bad that Adam's now with Kansas City. :-(  )

Anyway, Wells is great.  Looking forward for great things from him and the Revs.


Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Tue, 01 Sep 2009 15:04:00 GMT reply
NEWS FLASH: Wells totally has a girlfriend and she is one of the sweetest/cutest/nicest people i have ever met :)
Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Tue, 03 Feb 2009 22:54:32 GMT reply
ya wells is cute.


FROM YOUR LIPS TO GOD’S EARS!! I wish Wells was queer (and, of course, in to me), but if statistics are correct, there is an 80% chance he is straight, a 10% chance he is bi, and only a 10% chance he is "straight up queer."

Frankly, I am disappointed that one of the few truly global sports has no prominent openly gay professional player. Soccer is a gay sport – and I don’t say that derogatorily. It just simply is a sport that attracts gay men -- so many of them who are into the players, who are into the game or, who are like me, into both. And don’t get me started with the lesbians – the lesbian goalkeeper is almost a cliche.

Statistically there HAS to be gay players at the highest level (Christiano Ronaldo, baby, it’s time to come out of the closet). Yet, none have come forward to simply acknowledge that they have boyfriends, or are into guys. This is short-sighted because a lot of gay athletes and sports fans want to see themselves reflected in the teams they support.

Just looking at the Revs alone, there is a lot of potential to market the sport to gay men. Jay Heaps and Taylor Twellman are already VERY popular with gay guys who otherwise are not into sports, but like them because, well, they’re hot. Of the two, Heaps would seem to be the most comfortable about being a gay icon – he has been into high fashion for years, and definitely is a meterosexual. If the Revs want to actually be revolutionary, perhaps a high-quality beefcake calendar could be put together that could be enjoyed by both straight women and gay men.

-- Rob

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Fri, 09 Jan 2009 05:18:13 GMT reply
this ugly idiot would never have a girlfriend, hes a straight up queer for christsake, blah
Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Tue, 14 Oct 2008 22:16:12 GMT reply
I agree with the above.  Wells is the total package.  He's both cute, masculine, and he seems like a nice Southern guy to be around.  I know he is Christian, and I am an agnostic gay guy, so my fantasies with Wells are way out there from what could ever happen.  However, I love watching him play, and I enjoy reading his blog.

hope he doesn't have a girlfriend....he's good looking in my book!!  not to mention a good athlete and all around nice guy.....

More Comments...

If the editor doesn't load, then click the button below or refresh the page.

Load Editor
Bold Italic Underline Left Center Right Ordered List Bulleted List Hyperlink Image
Smiley Face Heart
Big Smile
Smiley Tongue

Link to this webpage

Get this forum in your email inbox.

via reblinks
Find a Player

About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy Terms of Service DivorceIt.ca