Kevin Love's Girlfriend

Discussion forum for Kevin Love's girlfriend (Minnesota Timberwolves, NBA). Does Kevin Love have a girlfriend? Is he dating someone? Is he married? Single? Divorced? Would you date him? Did you date him? Who is his wife? His fiance? Please do not post inappropriate comments, this is a friendly forum for fans. If you see inappropriate comments, then please report them by clicking the report abuse link aside the comment. Please report any comments that suggest the person is gay or had sex with anybody or has an STD. Comments you post may require a paid membership to delete.

04:52 I see you're up to you're old tricks posting all over the boards fukking cum dump

Liberals suck
Anonymous (Legend) wrote on Thu, 21 Mar 2019 04:57:50 GMT reply
I do working out keeps you going looking good makes you feel good
Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Wed, 20 Mar 2019 04:52:41 GMT reply
I uderstand. Go at your own pace... just enjoy each workout.
Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Tue, 19 Mar 2019 20:08:32 GMT reply
Yeah I just don't like to bother people
Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Tue, 19 Mar 2019 15:49:58 GMT reply
You can ask someone around the gym. Usually they'll help you.
Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Tue, 19 Mar 2019 10:40:55 GMT reply
Yeah I'm starting to bench heavy weight I better get a spoter so I don't hurt myself
Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Tue, 19 Mar 2019 03:02:41 GMT reply
It works. I train with my wife.
Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Tue, 19 Mar 2019 00:58:55 GMT reply
Yeah I like to work out my self stubborn
Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Tue, 19 Mar 2019 00:03:58 GMT reply
Could be. Having a workout partner is good. They can help push you.
Anonymous (Legend) wrote on Mon, 18 Mar 2019 20:30:18 GMT reply
18:57 I don't believe it it's probably just some personal trainer saying it because they want money
Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Mon, 18 Mar 2019 18:57:49 GMT reply
I always wonder who "they" are?
Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Sun, 17 Mar 2019 20:33:50 GMT reply
They say only 5 percent can get where they want the other 95 percent needs a personal trainer
Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Sun, 17 Mar 2019 20:32:57 GMT reply
Something along like c4
Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Sun, 17 Mar 2019 20:32:14 GMT reply
You can train your body to do more and take a body hydration drink every Saturday and Sunday it relaxes your muscles so you can heal and do more
Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Sun, 17 Mar 2019 18:58:33 GMT reply
I do five exc 4 sets each. Every body part trainer one day per week with three days cardio. Best routine for me.
Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Sun, 17 Mar 2019 18:57:31 GMT reply
Too many times per week. You have to give your body time to rest. Unless you're doing three sets three times a week.
Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Sun, 17 Mar 2019 18:55:17 GMT reply
Tuesdays Thursdays and Sunday for me
Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Sun, 17 Mar 2019 18:54:16 GMT reply
Every Saturday lol got to work them more then that 3 times a week
Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Sun, 17 Mar 2019 18:53:31 GMT reply
12:18 lol you know you do roids you are all upper body no legs
Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Sun, 17 Mar 2019 12:18:46 GMT reply
I work out with my wife, so not looking for hot women.
Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Sun, 17 Mar 2019 12:17:13 GMT reply
I agree with you, lots of roids at Golds Gym. But here in Fl there a lot of normal people who go there too. I have a membership through my insurance that allows me to go to LA fitness or Golds anywhere. Yes, i do legs. Every Saturday.
Anonymous (Legend) wrote on Sun, 17 Mar 2019 02:28:05 GMT reply
20:14 so you work out so do you work leges or do you go all upper body looking like a prison bitch?
Anonymous (Legend) wrote on Sat, 16 Mar 2019 23:39:10 GMT reply
20:14 yeah ok I bet you don't say that to anyone's face gold's gym that's where all the tiny dick assholes on steroids go you probably all hit on each other anytime fitness has hot women that go there no women would want to go to a gym like yours
More Comments...

If the editor doesn't load, then click the button below or refresh the page.

Load Editor
Bold Italic Underline Left Center Right Ordered List Bulleted List Hyperlink Image
Smiley Face Heart
Big Smile
Smiley Tongue
Surprised

Link to this webpage

Get this forum in your email inbox.

via reblinks
Find a Player

About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy Terms of Service DivorceIt.ca