Open Letter to the NFL Dallas Cowboys Football Players posters:
Thanks to the Assistance of the National Football League Security, an undercover team handling this investigation has begun tracking IP addresses of those posters who have posted private and/or defamatory information in regard to a NFL Dallas Cowboys Football Player.
Every post will have its IP address tracked and its content monitored.
We all have Freedom of Speech Rights, so those posts which are opinions do not tread upon the Constitutional Rights of those interested parties. However, when you step into the realm of exposing otherwise private information, you expose yourself to civil liability.
1. If you are less than a “7” on a scale of 1 through 10, you know darn well you are not a girlfriend.
2. All alleged babies that are not acknowledged by the father are considered a “LIE” until proven through DNA.
3. If you are a JUMP-OFF, it is untruthful to claim Girlfriend Status. In this case, JUMP-OFF is a Groupie receiving sexual benefits.
4. If you only see a man during a game road-trip, you are not a girlfriend and claiming otherwise is an untruthful claim.
5. If you do not know a man and claim to know him by creating imaginary stories that include lies in hopes of becoming the next Terri McMillian or Eric Jerome Dickey that too is a violation.
Be careful that the information you post is the truth. Anything that is not truthful and damages the character of a NFL Dallas Cowboys Football Player is defamatory and opens you up to liability.
We have the means and muscle to obtain your true identity and physical addresses, so you may be hearing from our offices in the very near future. We will not divulge names or addresses on this site, however this information will be divulged to the undercover team of the parties at interest. Our undercover team will continue to investigate and monitor your posts especially as there has been a great deal of private and defamatory information associated with your server.
We hope that such postings will not continue and that this issue will be ended amicably. As said “You don’t gotta lie to kick it.”
The Undercover Team of the NFL Dallas Cowboys Football Players